Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who was this chap?

Options
  • 01-10-2005 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

I was just driving Southbound on the M50 and just a bit passed the Sandyford exit along came some guy in a 05 wine coloured saloon car (not too sure of the make) but his headlights were flashing left to right, the way garda cars do, and he was going around 90mph and his back lights weren't on :confused: I was doing exactly 120 so I was sure I was ok, but he just kept going, didn't pull anyone over and I didn't see him at the side of the road with anyone later on either..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

A guard going to an emergency perhaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Probably an unmarked Garda car, I've repaired a couple over the years and the have this function with their lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

It was probably his turn to go buy the chocolate Hob-Nobs :D

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

it must be an unmarked car. they do have those lights as i got pulled last week on m50 by one.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just the way he had no back lights on made me ponder. The only lights that were on were his two head lights switching left to right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Was there no blue strobe in dash or on the roof?
    Id a friend who used to deliver organs,they used to have a dark mondeo which had the strobe headlights ect but no blue rooftop light,could have been one of those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

eireal wrote:
    Does anyone know what the book value is on these?
    Eg if you go and pay 10k for one and its crashed or robbed is there a chance your company will only pay out 1000e if your lucky?

Organs don't really have a book value in the western world :rolleyes: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Oops wrong thread there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

Thought that was the case alright. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm still confused as to what's going on here... hehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

safety car from mondello lost ?

Advertisement