Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Do I Get A Side Window In Dublin???????????????????????????/

Options
  • 01-10-2005 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

I am currently modding my case and i need to get a side window but dont have a clue where i would go to get one and what the cost would be like????

Can anybody help please im desperate here.......

Cheers lads....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

What kinda side window are u meaning here? Just a piece of plexi or an actaully side that will fit a specific case ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

a couple of places as it was said it would help if you told us which case you have ????????

peats
    elara
    itdirect
    hi-tide

most of above have their own websites plus there is a couple more im sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Ive got the coolermaster wavemaster but i want to make a particular design and for this i need just i big sheet that i can cut up myself...

I forgot at the top that i was making the side window....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Dubdvd will be able to tell you where to get acrylic/perepex.... He eats the stuff ;-)

I have the orig wavemaster window if u wanna swap... Im not a window man, that and im not using the case, that and when i do get around to using it the side panel will be off more than on..

Cheers but i hade the side window and i thought it was just too plain and boring do u not think so??

And i cudnt put a fan onto it which was a bit ennoying...Cheers anyway man much apreciated....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Any place that sells/cuts glass will be able to sell you perspex glass. Theres one between the kcr crossroads and harolds cross. Tried to get a external rad box for my wc. Anywhoo any where there is a glass cutter he has perspex

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭Alkers

Any of you with wavemaster windows have a black one or know if they do them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

just go to peats and you can special order a coolermaster wavemaster side window of any colour! Will take about 2 weeks max if not less. Trust me i work there!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Ah so thats why I've never seen them in there...

Do you guys have Arctic Silver ArtiClean Thermal Material Remover and Surface Purifier by the way? It'll save me the trip into town to check... :D

hehe funny ive spent hundreds in that place prob have talked cha a good few times aswell, hehe.... why is it so dear in their though????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Because it's a high street store in a prime location with more overheads than an online retailer.
    No they don't have that cleaner, just Arctic Silver 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So I found out yesterday... :o

Advertisement