Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet Fun

Options
  • 30-09-2005 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to head up to Planet Fun tomorrow to see what they have on offer. Has anybody ever dealt with them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Huge range of bikes and gear. I wouldn't be able to advice on prices and value for money on motorbikes cos I was buying a scooter, but I'm sure you'll find something.

Service wise, I'd say they're quite good. When I was purchasing the scooter, they answered all my stupid newbie questions and seemed very helpful. Had two problems with the scooter but when I said I wanted them fixed they were done on the spot.

I'll put it this way. I visited 6 dealers in Dublin looking for the scooter and they were the best I found value for money wise and for advice and service. Plan to go back in a year to buy my first motorcycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks micmclo!! I hoping to trade in my VanVan against a new Dragstar 650 so hopefully they'll do me a good deal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ozmo

tk123 wrote:
    Thanks micmclo!! I hoping to trade in my VanVan against a new Dragstar 650 so hopefully they'll do me a good deal!!

Im selling a Virago750 over on the ForSale\Motors site....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=308770

:)

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Nice bike ozmo but I want a shiny new one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

I would second ozmo on the recommendation of Planet Fun. All the guys I have dealt with up there have been great.

Always helpful and good value for money. Used to have a free mini-service deal on bikes & mopeds, whereby you could drop in and have your oil and stuff checked, while you wait. Dont know if they are still doing it or not....

First service used to be free as well. Worth checking.

Was up there recently and they now have a range of jackets as well.

Deals include lock, helmet, gloves and jacket in the price.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement