Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lastminute deal?

Options
  • 09-09-2001 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any experience with 'lastminute' holidays?

the deals in which you can pick up a holiday starting a few days afterwards, e.g to spain for a week , and get it at a reduced price?

Also, does anyone have any good websites for booking holidays over the net, i managed to find a flight going to Australia for 300 pounds, which i'll keep in mind next time i want to go to Australia :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Fuller|Andrew

My parents managed to find a £119 flight to America which there going on soon, they hope!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

If you find any good ones PM them to me, so I can slap them up in the announcements, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

I've found a few sites regarding Holidays, but they are mainly for UK only im afraid, i figured i'd post them up anyway.

well, actually... i found a list of good sites, all for UK really... but here you go :

http://www.thegoodshopguide.com/travel.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Merrion travel on baggot st(think they have an outlet on talbot st as well) have weekly postings of last minute deals and they will ring/email/fax you with the list if you wish.
    Me and the GF just got one yesterday to Tunisia, flying out tomorrow evening.
    2 weeks half board, flying with aerlingus for £175 each.
    And the agent was really nice and helpfull as well.

Im off to the sun...:p

Advertisement