Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your 'DREAM' holiday

Options
  • 09-09-2001 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Just forget that you have a crap job and a crap life, just imagine you have a month of time free, and a suitcase filled with a billion pounds to be spent on a Hoiday,

Where would you go? , What would you do? , and more importantly , who would you pay to be on holiday with you? :E

Post your Answers below :

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I would go to Florida, take some m8's and then buy some women over there :cool: hehe, I'd love to go on all the rollercoaters and all the things there, never been to usa though, always wanted to go too :)
    So you say "post your answers below" Does the best answer win? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

Yes indeedy, the winner of the dream holiday will infact get the grand prize of a IRC bouncer :p ... or a hot cyber session with our resident stud richindub2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Dream Holiday would be going to timbuktu and Spamming their arses off :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Fuller|Andrew

The problem with haveing a perfect holiday are the travel agencys, if you don't use them it's alot of work and you always forget something and if you do you always end up next to a construction site, or in a villa half hanging off a cliff. So to make the perfect holiday I beleive you need to take what you have and make it better.

So in my case I would take my billion pounds, leave school, build my dream house, which is basically any house with the lightswitches replased with computer terminals, swimming pool, remote control everything... etc.

And from then on I would enjoy a lifetime of luxury.

I could go into more detail, or rewrite ths post so it makes sence, but i won't.

Advertisement