Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juliana Hatfield?

Options
  • 30-09-2005 3:28pm

Just wondering if there's any fan's here. I think she is f'in marvellous:) Litening to get in line now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭brian crackout

im not sure, but did she ever sing with evan dando of the Lemonheads? if its the girl im thinking of she has a deadly voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Yeah she did, they used to be good friends at one stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

can you recommend and album or tracks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

can you recommend and album or tracks?

Her most famous song would be "My Sister" under the name The Julianna Hatfield Three(or Trio, I'm not sure)

As mentioned about the Lemonheads, she does the "Shame, Shame" bits on "Its a shame about Ray"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

That whole album ("Become what you are" I think?) is pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭din0saur

I'd suggest checking out her Blake Babies stuff, it's much more indie. I came across this yesterday, it's a cover of an early Dinosaur Jr song. Are you familiar with www.allmusic.com, I find it a useful reference for checking out older artists like this and they have audio samples although the user interface is not the best. Hmm must dig out my vinyl copy of "Sunburn" and give it a spin again..

Advertisement