Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most likely to get a spin-off Series?

Options
  • 29-09-2005 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,152 ✭✭✭✭

Out of the characters lost on the Island, who do you think is most likely to get their own series when Lost concludes?

Kate would be an obvious choice for some kind of fugitive-type series, or Hurley for some form of comedy, Sawyer in a series where he hunts the man who ruined his life, Charlie making a go of the band etc...

Maybe we'll see Jin and Sun appearing in Desperate Housewives? :p

Any other ideas for a follow-on series featuring one (or more) of the characters?

Who's most likely to get their own show? 22 votes

Charlie
    0% 0 votes
    Jack
    0% 0 votes
    Kate
    4% 1 vote
    Sawyer
    18% 4 votes
    Hurley
    22% 5 votes
    Jin & Sun
    50% 11 votes
    Michael & Walt
    4% 1 vote
    Sayid
    0% 0 votes
    Shannon
    0% 0 votes
    Locke
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

The Hurley Show could work

Or "Everybody Loves Vincent"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

steveland? wrote:
    "Everybody Loves Vincent"
    LOL

I think Sawyer as the drifter with the heart of gold who solves crimes by mistake. :D

Or Hurley will do a reality dieting show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I think Kate's story holds the most water for a spin off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

i think locke should have some ray mears/steve irwin survival type show... or maybe hosting songs of praise...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Of course there could always be a McGuyver style show featuring Sayid as a loveable electrician by day and a ruthless private eye by night, using a mix of his cunning, electrical knowledge, interogation, and bogding together bits of old crap, to make exactly whats needed for the situation, skills.

• Advertisement
Advertisement