Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary

Options
  • 28-09-2005 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Anyone listening to this?

Can someone tell me if there is a recording error on Track 9 (I'll Believe In Anything) about 2:30 mins into it?

I downloaded it from iTunes and i'm waiting for a reply from Apple but in the mean time i though i'd ask here.

The album itself is great. Also does anyone know what relationship (if any) Issac Brock has with the band?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Nothing jumps out at me at 2:30 or so on track 9, so must be problem with the downloaded track...

Anyway, Brock brought the band to Sub Pop's attention and produced the album... So i think its safe to say he likes them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Produced them? Really?! Didnt know that.....

Yeah i'll see what Apple say. Its really annoying as its a really good song!

btw dont know how Disco Sheets and Lousy Pictures didnt get on the album both are better than some that did!

Advertisement