Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Grants

Options
  • 28-09-2005 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

WHats the Story with College Grants what the Amount your parents should earn to get a grant over here?Also i am going abroad Studying next year so i would be applying for a grant over there but wondering what the story with income.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Sorry just saw the links.... Anyway Combined my parents income on there books would be 40k What would the chances of me getting a grant for college abroad?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Apply to the European Union.... They'll give grants, not the Irish Government.

JOhn

Is it easyier to get one from them as i cant get one over?

Thanks for the reply

Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

well im studyin abroad this yr, i dont get a grant normally. but we all applied for the "Student Mobility Funding under the Framework of the Socrates Programme", u have to attch your mam/ dads P60's. they only give a certain number of grants per class thats goin abroad. eg there's bout 30 in my class so they myt give 10 grants to the people they decide need it the most based on parental income. dont hear if we get it til dec or so, n i dont think its that much but still a help. where u studyin next yr?

PLanning in going for wales will be there for 3 years... Where do i go about finding out about that grant your talking about...

Thanks

Dan

• Advertisement
Advertisement