Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new development in Westbury

Options
  • 28-09-2005 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi All,
    Does anyone know what pub is opening in the new development in Corbally? there is a new montesorri already opened there...also, what other businesses are earmarked for there?

also when is the crescent opening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Well from ads offering new jobs... it sounds like the cresent will be open mid November (just in time for christmas)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭djsim

I heard that the extra shops that are opening in Nov. They will have to be open by christmas anyways.

The new pub in westbury should be open soon. They badly need a pub out that sound of the town.

Speaking about the town, when are they going to have a second road going to into the city??? It traffic is a nightmare, even at 10 in the night :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

What side of the city is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭djsim

Out in the way of Shannon Banks (Corbally). traffic very bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I don't know that area that well, but whenever I hear a Limerick person's mention that area, they day traffic is unreal!

But to answer that, don't the city council have a relief road that will link the Athunklard and Island road with the Dublin road at the traffic lights you meet just after the parkway Ro city bound side...

From what I heard its to supposed to be finished or yet to be??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

Apparently there was supposed to be a road joining the Corbally road with the Dublin road right beside the Grove Island shopping centre but they blew the budget so couldn't build the bridge part of it. Hence why the road just stops beside the entrance to the Sports Centre just stops and is all barricaded up. Who knows when that'll be finished.

Anyhoo, back on topic. Some of the shops are supposed to be opening on the 3rd of this week but I was out there at the weekend and it doesn't look like being ready. H&M is one of the big ones that's supposedly opening on Thursday

Advertisement