Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Report !

Options
  • 28-09-2005 9:01am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Just to warn people there are long delays on the Waterford to Tramore road as far back as the Half Way House nearly. Due to road development on the new road (yes, there working on it this morning :O) expect long delays.

Also warning to people coming from Waterford to Tramore: Cars driving down the wrong side of the road to turn right up by that Windmill just past the road works (not to sure of the street name) so be carefull!

Clears up after the road works but traffic is heavy then down by Superquin up as far as the WIT College.

And ESB/Telephone cable down at Newtown Tramore in case anyones down that way.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Ironic thing is most people will read this when they get to work :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah well I posted it for those who read it before they go to work :)

I come on here every morning before I leave for college. :)

Advertisement