Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A fun game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

:eek: .22 bites. :o
    Thanks PAPA,there i was just about to wrap things up for the night and head off to the land of nod when you come along with this game
    Ah well,better put on the kettle,could be a long night

VERY GOOD! You finished the pie in 16 bites. You tied with the previous champion. Can you beat the record?
    No I bloody well can't.I'm after having about 47 attempts at the stupid thing and 16 is the lowest I can get.Ican't play anymore as i'm after smashing the mouse against the wall.I'm off to the bed(in an almighty huff) :mad:

Linky fixed. Try it its great!!!!
    But once you get it once, no challenge :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

VERY GOOD! You finished the pie in 16 bites. You tied with the previous champion. Can you beat the record?
    take 10-11 bytes around outside with edge of circle touching the dark bits in the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

16 is best I can do... think 15 might be possible.
    eyes hurting...

• Advertisement

Proof:
    CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the pie in 15 bites. You are the new pie eating champion!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've done it!!!
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    ok, so I used a wee helping tool - a photodraw programme.
    I cut out the surrounding crust with 10 bites and was left with the attached "pie" image.
    Then pasted it into the photo application and replicated 5 of "bites" and formed it in a manner where the rest of the pie could be eaten.
    Not really a cheat.... more a survey of the pie pre-consumption :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

CONGRATULATIONS! You finished the pie in 15 bites. You are the new pie eating champion!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

ah...links not working and I want some pie!

• Advertisement

Cancel that sick day tell the boss Pighead will be back tomorrow.After 22hrs and 24 minutes the Pie has succumb to the genius of Pighead!Hallelujah!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Got 15 once... now i cant get below 17

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

Good game. I cant figure it out though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Mmm...pie...

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

anyone wanna help?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

er wh cant you do? you eat the pie till it is gone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

the best i can do is 17:)

Geg124 wrote:
    anyone wanna help?
    It helps if you move the mouse too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Yay, got 15. Now i realise I will never get that hour back ever again :(

Eat 4 from the centre and chomp around the outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,291 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Noooo start from the outside, have to be quite precise. Got it on about go 10.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,291 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Has anyone tried the next puzzle - the cookie one. Has anyone solved it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Completed at last

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

they say you should take small bites and chew your food properly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭p to the e

had about five goes and ended up with sixteen goes every time with the tiniest sliver left after go 15! it's about accuracy but i have to go! eat some real pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sMILIE

22 first try =/=/

17 second =/=/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cas91

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

16 first try.cant do any better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

15 bits with 99.5 finished FECK OFF GAME!

Advertisement