Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Paddy20???

Options
  • 27-09-2005 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭

Paddy has not posted for a couple of days now. The last I heard was that he was trying to scan photos (not the type you're thinking now)

I hope he is not stuck in the scanner.

If anyone has any information on his whereabouts please notify Mulrines bottling store or any of the local County Councillors

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

he was online last night until 21:11,he posts twice a day on average and lives in the north west...i'm on the case :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

I am on heavy medication,due to the frustration of failing too manage to post photos on to my Mulrines thread. Must take it easy for a few days according to the Doc, in case I have another 'Cardiac arrest' and I like these tablets, as they make me feel really blotto without the cost.

The Doc only gave me enough to last me a few days, Damnit! Apparently they are highly addictive, Hmmm, now how do I get some more :confused:

P. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I knew they couldnt keep a good thing down.

If you get any more of those artificial wings Paddy keep a few for me.

No luck with the photo scanning yet??

It's not the scanning that is my problem. I can scan the photo's on to my computer, but I am damned if I can teach myself how to send them on to a Boards.ie post/thread for display to the 'Whole Wide World ' :( Tis a scandel, I tell ya, yep:- A damn scandal.

:cool: P.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Paddy20 wrote:
    I am damned if I can teach myself how to send them on to a Boards.ie post/thread for display to the Whole Wide World

I knew there was a God who answered my prayers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Paddy20 wrote:
    It's not the scanning that is my problem. I can scan the photo's on to my computer, but I am damned if I can teach myself how to send them on to a Boards.ie post/thread for display to the 'Whole Wide World ' :( Tis a scandel, I tell ya, yep:- A damn scandal.

:cool: P.
    what is yourproblem?hosting?

what is yourproblem?hosting?

Hosting, whats that when it's at home?..all I want to do is send some photos from my computer on to a forum/thread/post on the almighty WWW :eek: . Also, I am self taught on this damn computer, and I am not getting any younger either ?... any suggestions appreciated ;) .Thanks.

go to www.photobucket.com ,make an account and upload your photos.they will evengiveyou the link to post here.

Bejeeburs Thanks Tar. Aldarion :) I shall try that this evening, after I have my medically prescribed 'afternoon nap' and of course my Magic Tabs ;) .

good luck and godspeed!

• Advertisement

Your tip worked :) I can now post links to photos on to the Mulrines thread, but I am now trying to learn how to post the pics rather than just links.

I am sure I will work it out OK.

Have you had a look at any of the pics now on the Mulrines factory thread ?.. if so please post your view ?...a picture paints a thousand words ;)

All the best.

topost the image up type [img?]link here[/img?]
    don't type the question marks.

i shall take a look at your work so!

Advertisement