Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fowl Words

Options
  • 27-09-2005 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

The High Score Challenge (screen shots please)

This is an addictive little game but it has some side effects...you find yourself walking along with words constantly flying through your head.....lead..leads....leader...deal...deals....dealer...read...reader...reads....AGHHHH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

okie dokie..

A poor showing....

I urge you to play this game once and be hooked forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

Played it once and now i cant stop playing it. Your right it is real addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 9,149 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Fun game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

I have finally stopped playing it :)

It is so addictive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

Can't play it cuz I'm in work so can't down load files n stuff. Maybe thats why the poor show, cuz others might be in work too

True enough....if you can get a hold of it somehow though it's definitely worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭trishh

Loved playing it.. great game !

I can't seem to load it again though !

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Pines

Well since the OP asked for screenshots and nobody has any posted, here goes with a score of 86,700, to get the ball rolling...

This game will not load for me again! I downloaded shockwave 10 but nothing ! It just stalls. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

• Advertisement

ok, sorted

Fowl Words II

The Night they came home

Advertisement