Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to install Velux Rooflights?

Options
  • 26-09-2005 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anybody had Velux skylights installed? I’m looking for ballpark figure for supply and fit of two M09's into an existing roof. The house is single story. Thanks.

Also looking for an installer.House is in North County Dublin.Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭Genghis

Don't know what an MO9 is, by my Mam got a Velux roof window installed in a kitchen extension last week. It looks about 4 by 2 and the guy did it for €1,100. All done in the same day afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Genghis wrote:
    Don't know what an MO9 is, by my Mam got a Velux roof window installed in a kitchen extension last week. It looks about 4 by 2 and the guy did it for €1,100. All done in the same day afaik.

Very handy money for a few hours work.

RooferPete is the man to ask about these i'm guessing. I installed 3 myself, but twas into a new build so easier done. But €1,100 ...thats unbelievable.

Advertisement