Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Online or Paperback Courses to recommend

Options
  • 26-09-2005 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Howdy. Anyone have any experience with a online course or any paperback and audio Cd courses like Linguaphone or other companies offer?

Thanks for any help, i dont know what to choose from the vast amount of products out there.

I am a beginner by the wway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 maybelline

There's a sticky thread "Looking for where to learn German"

As I posted there:

The "Deutsche Welle" offers good German courses - you can download textbooks and audio files for free:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,1595,2547,00.html

Or try to find a German penpal or tandem-partner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭BadAcidStudios

hello, sorry, i have read through that sticky many times before so i must have missed your post.

My girlfriend is german and she has just moved back to germnay so its time for me to open some books and get reading.

Ill have a look at that link. Today i was looking around and its overwhelming the amount of books and courses you can do on your own. I wouldnt know why to pick 1 course over another but ill have a look at your link.

Danke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

ah another person for german! wish there were more of ya around!! im currently doing a ba in hospitality management and was supposed to be doing german with it!! but they currently aren't offering it to 1st years so that means i've to start spanish!! really wish i could continue with german!! ah well.....

Advertisement