Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electro Pop Band

Options
  • 26-09-2005 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Looking for people to form an electro pop band. No time wasters please. t.janak@gmx.de

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 deise boy

Really, where are you based? What exactly are you looking for? What are your influences? What experience do you have etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I am based in Dublin 8, near St. James's hospital. my influences would be Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode and film soundtracks in general.

Being around for 2 decades with 9 CD releases and multiple (independent)chart entries, I have plenty of experience when it comes to recording, gigging, radio and TV.

I am looking for people with a vision in order to really do something great.

check the mp3s and bio on www.tj-music.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CUNTIS MAXAMISS

Looking for people to form an electro pop band. No time wasters please. t.janak@gmx.de
    Hey.Im a 21 yr old girl from dublin.Iv been looking for some quality electro sounds to help me with my many visions...I have a little experiance putting vocals to some filthy elecro tunes with a friend of mine but im looking for somthing more full time..anyway,I dont know what your looking for but I have a very unique voice..textured,sexy,evil and ironic..im constantley writeing songs and i gota say some of then are pretty good...anyway,Im in2-miss kittin-the hacker-ellen allian-fisherspooner-m.t. sims-david corretta-dancepig -ladytron-adult-human leauge-vitalic-t-raumschmiere....just to name a few---if your interested, mail me at youleavemedry@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Daavid

Might be interessted in donig something TJ. You can check out some stuff I've done myself at http://artists.cpu.ie/david%20bass

Let me know what you think.
    Dave

Advertisement