Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz bass players??

Options
  • 25-09-2005 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I like to hook up with a reasonably experienced jazz bassist to develop a rapport with. I've been playing jazz guitar for a number of years and have recently returned to Dublin. I'm not a pro musician but I've a fair amount of gigging experience and I know quite a few standards (or so I think anyway!)...Eventually I'd like to form a rhythm trio (gtr, bass, drums). We'd jam regularly for a few years and grow musically together to the point where the phone would not stop ringing we'd sound so good!! If you are of like mind then get back to me..BTW I like a lot of modern stuff (EST, UZEB for example) aswell as the older cats..

Comments

Advertisement