Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With Guinness?

Options
  • 23-09-2005 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

I recently tried some Guinness mustard. Really, who likes this?

I realise that as I ask this question, I may get a stream of replies saying: "Me... Me, I like it!"
    Really? I don't get it. Mustard: Good. Guinness: Good.
    But together: Not good!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

it beats blackcurrant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Ah, that stuff rules. bread, ham, guinness mustard. Your laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

county wrote:
    it beats blackcurrant :D

Are yous serious, I thoght I was drunk when I got that pint, I kept telling my mates I got a blackcurrent pint and they were all looking at me going wtf, didnt believe me. Wohoo I was right! I was drunk though...

But as for mustard, well I dont like saying this but come closer...

Does it remind anybody else of catsh1t?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

What we need is a Guinness forum!!!!!!! As the leader of the Guinness fanatics, I volunteer to be mod:D :D:D (Seriously!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

please -please - where can you get this wonderous version of mustard?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

iirc the Guinness Storehouse sells it,

tesco might?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

A lot of the touristy shops have it too... like Carrols and that place on the corner of Fleet street and Westmoreland street, I'm sure I've seen it in there.

I've never really been able to taste the Guinnes in it... But I do find that Guinness and mustard go well together.

I just love to go to Grogan's pub and order one of their lovely toasted sandwiches and a pint of Guinness and just spread mustard all over the sandwich... yum, yum...

okay.. I'm hungry for mustard and Guinness now... I think I have some cans and jars handy in the kitchen.

Advertisement