Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving Riddick to HD?

Options
  • 23-09-2005 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I recently picked up Chronicles of Riddick for my xbox.
    Last night I tried saving it to my modded xbox using PxHDD Loader but for some reason when I try and load the game, a screen comes on saying that the game has to be played from its original disc ???

Does anyone know if there is a way around this? By deleting a file or something??

Its driving me mad playing the game from disc because theres a lot of in game loading time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

try using DVD2XBOX to install it, it has a patch for that game, problem is you will not be able to uninstall it easily

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭axel90

does it definetly have a patch what settings should i put on.... had same problem... brilliant game but im too lazy to load disk everytime i want to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Ermm as far as I'm aware discussion on game saving is banned on the forums, but mods can clarify that???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

here just download dvd2xbox from the usual source and ftp it in the xbox into the same folder it was before

never ever backup or copy xbox games, that is bad

• Advertisement
Advertisement