Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaffolding, For Sale

Options
  • 22-09-2005 3:12pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Give me a ring if you are interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Yop, Yop, Yop,

Pleeeeaaaasssseeee don't sell it to anyone else that is a masterpiece :D:D:D

Thanks I needed that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

o be the holy holy! Iv never seen such a wonderful masterpiece in my life! Tiz very different I must say myself!

Hey galwaydude,

No off thread dealing or I'll report Yis to the mods, I have first dibs on that system, already gave the order for a new web site ecoscaff.con ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Yop, it probably has, health, but does it have safety approval?!!!!?!!!

Hey Builderwoman! I have a friend studying health and safety in college! I'l get him to have a look at this and see does it pass!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Lads, I have the safety cert for this, still has 3 months left on it, signed off by Micheal Mikes Mike Health & Safety Service LTD tm.

I have 3 offers so please no trolling Galwaydude18 or I will report you, I want to shift this before the weather breaks or it goes on fire

Dude I were only messing! Don't take it so serious!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Dont dude me, you are renowned for trolling...... ;) only messing jock, forgot the smiley in my last post!!!

Soo any offers, tried and tested method, why spend more, "As Seen On TV"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

yop...ya never said you were building in leitrim.

We have a shed full of the "scaffolding" pete if yop's isn't enough for you i'll drop her down on the massey ;)

:D A rare occurance but I was driving from Swords to Dunboyne this evening and was stuck behind a tractor with a trailor loaded with the uprights for that scaffolding.

I was behind him from Swords to Fairyhouse at 25 MPH and was :D:D all the way :)

• Advertisement

Jaysus Pete, that was me, was up at the Self Build show.

Was that u in the BMW.... me trackor was burnt out when I got home ;)

Yop ????????

Me in a Beamer ? :D with the loads I carry even the Merc didn't last long :)

I don't know much about tractors but the view I got of the one pulling that trailor you could buy two Beamers and that's with the deposit :D

Advertisement