Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Practice

Options
  • 22-09-2005 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Either its the start of the series from the beginning or its the final series.

Well I am happy either way.

RTE returns The Practice to Sunday Night at 1:30 or there abouts.

Lets hope its the final series.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

s8 ep01

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Elmo wrote:
    Either its the start of the series from the beginning or its the final series.

Well I am happy either way.

RTE returns The Practice to Sunday Night at 1:30 or there abouts.

Lets hope its the final series.
    What are they doing putting it on at that gawd-awful hour. Last season, they switched it from prime-time Sunday evening 9.30 to Friday morning at 2 am! Another item to add to my DVD record list.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Well great episode, was thinking at the start it was faultering a bit. Pity Lisa Gay Halmilton also had to leave the show.

Yes last season it went from 9:30 sundays on ONE to 9 saturdays on TWO interupted by Gone to the Dogs every second week and eventually on to Thursday nights on TWO @2am not it's back to Sunday nights on ONE at 1:40.

andrew.fitzpatrick@rte.ie (have i mentioned him he is head of scheduling at RTE) :D

What happened in the end? Looks like it ran over the scheduled time so I missed the last 5-10 minutes? What happened to the girl that shot the dealer? And the homeless guy?

What happened to the girl that shot the dealer?

Not Guilty, and gave a press confernce but Jimmy and Eugene didn't look to happy with it.
    And the homeless guy?

Did a deal with the Girl and thanked Spader for his respect.

• Advertisement

Many thanks, Elmo - And will the Chris O'Donnell story (alleged wife murderer with young daughter) continue next week?

And will the Chris O'Donnell story (alleged wife murderer with young daughter) continue next week?

Yes! He's too much of a Pretty Boy for that role. LOL.

Have I missed something with Chris O'Donnell's story? I don't think I saw the last few episodes of the last series.

Elmo wrote:
    Have I missed something with Chris O'Donnell's story? I don't think I saw the last few episodes of the last series.
    It was a new storyline for me - and I think I got all of the end of the last series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This weeks ep is on at 3.10am! :eek:

Bond-007 wrote:
    This weeks ep is on at 3.10am! :eek:
    Thanks for tipping me off. I've reset the DVD for this week - hopefully it won't run late this time.

• Advertisement

I've reset the DVD for this week - hopefully it won't run late this time.

set it for 2:50 and to end at 4:20.

Advertisement