Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wifi Xbox

Options
  • 22-09-2005 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Anyone done this made there Xbox Wifi Compatiable ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 hanky

you need one a wireless bridge to do it woody Linky
    Hank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I have a Dlink GWL-810 wireless bridge which I have been using to put my Xbox on my WLAN for sale for €50 if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Could be interested I am waiting for my mods to be done before hand although

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭validis_

I have one xbox in the house working on a wireless bridge ,
    the other is piggt backing the wifi off my laptop,
    I have my powerbook sharing internet connection from my wifi box , out the ethernet cable into the xbox,

it streams movies from my server , and off the internet. good cheap option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I was going to use a wireless bridge, but instead I recently got SKY+ and it requires a phone line, so i lumped in a wireless adsl modem and plugged the xbox in via ethernet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 steven_seagal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Whistle Blower

can you ftp aswell as access the internet etc via a wireless bridge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Its a normal TCP/IP network connection, exactly the same as a wired one, so yes.

Advertisement