Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online play = waiting

Options
  • 21-09-2005 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I just got broadband the other day :) but whenever i try to play online everything works fine up until the waiting stage - it justs waits until the connection is lost :mad: any idea what the problem might be? Is it something to do with firewall?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users Posts: 30 joema

I cant find what im looking for too complicated. Is it a simple problem I'm having or can anyone help me

The port required to play is blocked by default by your router the above link will tell you how to open the port. Until then you wont be playing online.

kdjac

At rhe minute im stuck looking for the port i need so i can forward it

Thanks I found my router there but Pro4 is not on list but thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

joema wrote:
    Thanks I found my router there but Pro4 is not on list but thanks

i have the same problem.

maybe firewall is blocking it.

You have to add it to the list as a cutsom service.
    www.portforward.com

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

The first link doesn't work there.

Anyway, I the same troubles, but I changed the sercurity settings on the router firewall to allow pinholes and forwarded ports, as it's wasn't allowing them before.

Advertisement