Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thanks

Options
  • 21-09-2005 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

People, I have to say thank you all for the inputt that you have all given over the last couple of months.

Your inputt has brough a platform that had at one stage three stagnating threads that had no activity for a peroid of a 10+ days.

At the moment, we are almost into two pages of current threads, not only with multiple views but more importantly with multiple posts
    So please dont take offence if you are not named but i feel that the major recognition should go to

Paddy 20, Muffler, Civilian Target, GG66 and many others.
    Please dont take offence if you are not named, this are the posters who jump to life.

Once again many thanks, for proving that the north west is not dead, but is standing up for itself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Feel like a real mod now, eh? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i know i feel more busy at the moment, trying to keep up with you lot is getting hard.

May need to get some help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Heh - rather you than me. 2100 posts and still not a mod - I'm good at avoiding responsibility :p

( postcount++ )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

1100 max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

nanook wrote:

Once again many thanks, for proving that the north west is not dead,

I like that, I may be disabled, but I am certainly, not dead :eek: B]Yet ?...[/B]

Paddy.

N.B. Post count 2700 !, As Jimmy Savile used to say in the 60's: "House about that then" ???... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

One does one's best.

Advertisement