Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW DHL shipping from komplett FAST

Options
  • 21-09-2005 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

just ordered some stuff from komplett on tuesday, it was shipped about 5pm and is out for delivery in ireland this morning, that is cool DHL delivery rocks ,i dint think it would be much faster but it is, only an extra 15euros for the stuff i was buying too.

Well done DHL :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Wow, that is fast. What did you order? Must've been small for only €15 delivery?

<edit>This should probably be in the Komplett forum.</edit>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

It is quick, used to use it alot before it got stupidly expensive!

What ya buy GLine??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Jammer wrote:
    It is quick, used to use it alot before it got stupidly expensive!

What ya buy GLine??

just an x700 and an nec dvdrw for the rig il be selling

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i orderd €150 Ram & its came to me less then 15 Hours later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

here was the path

September 20, 2005
    17:26
    Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Shipment picked up September 20, 2005
    19:48
    Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departing originSeptember 20, 2005
    21:07
    Amsterdam - Netherlands, The Departed from DHL facility in Amsterdam - Netherlands, TheSeptember 20, 2005
    22:41
    Brussels - Belgium Arrived at DHL facility in Brussels - BelgiumSeptember 21, 2005
    01:29
    Brussels - Belgium Departed from DHL facility in Brussels - BelgiumSeptember 21, 2005
    04:12
    East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UKSeptember 21, 2005
    05:48
    Dublin - Ireland, Republic of Arrived at DHL facility in Dublin - Ireland, Republic ofSeptember 21, 2005
    08:30
    Dublin - Ireland, Republic of With delivery courierSeptember 21, 2005
    11:09
    Dublin - Ireland, Republic of Shipment delivered

COOL

PS yeh your right wiz maybe a mod should move it to komplett forum if they see fit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,220 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I typically go for the cheaper but awful €10 shipping. €25 for a graphics card and a dvd is expensive!

That said when I still went with DHL in the old days typically when I ordered before 11AM, I'd have it the next morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Well they now have an post as an alternative to GLS for the €10 shipping, and they haven't let me down yet. Being able to pick your stuff up at the post office if you're not in when they attempt delivery is very handy.

Advertisement