Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post In Waterford

Options
  • 19-09-2005 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

are they a joke or whats going on. last week, called down to collect a parcel that they wouldnt put through the letter box. they were dvd's, one of which they never bothered to tell me they had. they do fit through as i tried it myself. later on in the week i get a book from microsoft through my letterbox. this was much bigger than the dvd's so why was that put through. today i receive another piece of paper saying that i need to go to the delivery office to collect another parcel. dvd's again :mad: :mad: i am expecting a PSP game tomorrow and fear i am having to go to that sorting office up in the arse end of nowhere again (not much fun for someone with no car)

i am convinced they dont even bother their arses to bring the dvd's and just leave the piece of paper instead. anybody else have to go through this bull**** with An Post regularly or is it just me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I had isues with An post on one or occassions, when they did'nt bother to wait to see if anyone was in, simply stuffed a note through the door.

I feel your pain.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I had a case there a few months a go where they decided that they wouldnt attempt to knock on the door (I was in) OR leave a piece of paper through the door. Thankfully my Dad was doing a search through the undelivered post (something he does regularly as a Customs officer) and found it!

Advertisement