Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 19-09-2005 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Drummer seeking guitarist(s), bassist and vocalist to join/form Dublin based metal band. I have alot of influences which include but are not limited to... Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Trivium, Machine head, Slayer, Slipknot, Korn, Children of bodom, Static-x, Marilyn manson, Foo fighters, Coal chamber, Dream theater, Pissing razors, Black label Society, Soulfly, (old) limp bizkit, Rage against the machine, Guns N roses etc...
    I'm very serious in getting originals done and to start gigging a.s.a.p. Ages around ( 15-18 ) but age not too important. contact me at adam_drums@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭adam_drums

bump. I've been playing for over 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mr. Brownstone

Im a guitarist aged 19 and im lookin to form a band. My influences are more or less the same as yours and I live in Dublin.

Iv been playin for 4 years.

If you'd be up for jammin some time ring or text me on 086 301 9726.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I don't really like your influences, my band's taste'd be slightly lighter, but I'm a 16 year old guitarist with a singer and bassist in South Dublin looking for a drummer, see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=283972 for details.

JC 2K3 wrote:
    I don't really like your influences, my band's taste'd be slightly lighter, but I'm a 16 year old guitarist with a singer and bassist in South Dublin looking for a drummer, see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=283972 for details.
    Sorry man i wouldn't be interested to be honest. Good luck with the band though.

l8r

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Shard

Hey,
    would you be interested in joining us? details at:

http://incendium.altpro.net

Info is a bit old, mainly coz it's just me and my bassist at the minute but we have a good rep round the city and if you check out some other posts by me you'll see what we're looking for if you're interested

E-mail: shard_mad@hotmail.com

or

call/text: 0856343677

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sarah-rocks06

hey there we need a drummer and we like all of your influences wanna join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 8_Forgotten_8

hey there.me and my mate are looking for a drummer at the moment, coz our drummer quit due to not being able to jam and all that. our influences are the same. its a mixed band with girls and guys. if you're interested, pm me.

thanks

nikki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 8_Forgotten_8

by the way, we're from 16-18

• Advertisement

bump

Adam: bumping is fine, but please reply to posters that take the time out to reply to you, otherwise this thread will be locked and binned.

Papa Smut wrote:
    Adam: bumping is fine, but please reply to posters that take the time out to reply to you, otherwise this thread will be locked and binned.
    yeah i reply to them through pming? i'd hardly leave a full thread of replies unanswered in all fairness.

Advertisement