Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zig and Zag- Never Mind the Zogabongs

Options
  • 19-09-2005 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EWEQD5GM

I havent seen this in the shops for years so hope i'm not breaking any rules- admin please delete it if i am..

All the hits are on it- zig zaggin, tijuana gypsy etc- its recorded off a tape so sorry if quality isnt 100%

I was so greatful for all that Italia 90 music that went up last week I thought Id better share some wealty of my own- slightly different though!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticwarriorjb

Damm I had this on cd, I could have uploaded it in better quality as I like me good quality. I just checked the cd and its scratched to the heavens it barely plays, so it wont copy unfortunately. Thanks for putting this up though. Although does anyone have the cd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

ye can get the CD on the RTE merchandise page on Aertel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I've been going around singing all the songs from this album for the last few days in work, for some strange reason. So seeing this thread is very very coincidental. My favourite was "Ted Dansons Wig" and the eurovisiony type one-ooh la la la loo, sacre bleu, ecoutez repetez le 1992......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticwarriorjb

7308228vm.th.jpg

bosco song for the den crew

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P221OT5I

I miss the den fellas and ladies. i miss forty coats i see the man i cant remember his name in town all the time selling books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

that's pat ingoldsby, the poet

was he fortycoats? I thought he just appeared on the programme now and again

• Advertisement
Advertisement