Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another game Jet night?

Options
  • 19-09-2005 11:44am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭

God lads yer all gone very quite in here. I havent been on boards for a few days and COD goes all quite. Any way will we do another game jet night this week, Perhaps some UO this time. IM thinking Tuesday again though its a little short notice and I dont know the IP of the UO server off the top of my head atm. I`ll post it later.
    How many are intrested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Ill be in ClanGames on tuesday night 12-4am. Me and the friends do that most tuesdays. So if anyone is on the server at that time post up.

I wont be able to make it earlier than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I'll be there Spooky! What gametype will it be? A bit of everything? I can work on the map/gametype rotation when I get home this evening but I need to know what you guys are interested in first (I'm not that familiar with UO so I need your opinion).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

May be there Spooky il see if i can keep the eyes open after school :p

Well I'm taking this as a "Yes, I'll definitely be there!" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

I can make it between 7.30-9.30pm tonight. UO would be good!! BASE ASSAULT :D < CTF :) < DOM :p < HQ ;) < or TDM. SD= :o

• Advertisement

Tomohawk wrote:
    I can make it between 7.30-9.30pm tonight. UO would be good!! BASE ASSAULT :D < CTF :) < DOM :p < HQ ;) < or TDM. SD= :o
    Funny that Tomohawk! You like UO and all game types except SD. I like CoD and SD mostly! Weird!

Although I have made efforts lately and I play a lot on [G.F.F]'s UO server! It's always fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Weird!!
    Not too keen on SD and I hate having to wait "around" (no pun intended) to respawn, while I'm paying for me broadband. Probably a hangup :rolleyes: from my 56k past... I wanna kill, kill, kill all the time, keep those fingers busy etc. I hate to wait and watch as the last 2 gimps on a SD Map muck around while one is crying in a barn somewhere and the other is down under a lake or summat polishing his lugger.

Granted, they do have some lovely, lovely SD maps though...

Tomohawk aka PaleRiderIRL.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Cool but so long as ya dont TK like a mofo. Ya got auto kicked off our BFV server the other night for TKing before I even had a chance to warn you.

As a game style I always think that head quartes is a happy medium. I like SnD but HQ keeps the majority happy. The most waiting when you die is about 40 secs if not sooner. Its objective based and more fun for all.

Ok so let's say HQ night starting at 19:30 on UO server 83.147.161.92:28962?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I've ballette and horse riding tonight after criket !

but I may be on around 20:30

;-)

• Advertisement

83.147.161.92:28963

shall we use that server ladies?

IM popping on now see who is about. There wont be as many as the last meet due to the short notice and not every one having UO me thinks.

But sure we will give it a go anyway.

How did it go last night lads? I fell asleep on my couch at around 19:15 and I only woke up at 1:30 (thanks to the GARDA helicopter that decided to hover over my house for 15 minutes...) :(

Well I poped on for a bit bit no one was arround at 8. then at 8:10 some thing came up and I had to leave the server. So it was a bit of a non runner. I dont think UO is very popular at all.

I'd put that down to short notice rather than lack of popularity for UO...

True could be next time i`ll give it more time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I'd be up for it this time around, havn't played CoD for a while and need a fix.

Advertisement