Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What club to join to start Shotgun Target in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-09-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in getting involved in shotgun target shooting. I live in Dundrum in Dublin. Does anyone know what would be the best club to join? I would be a complete beginner but I am interested in getting started. If you could give me any help, I would be very appreciative.
    Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 P226

Hi Glacier,
    You might like to contact East Coast Shooting Club.
    www.eastcoastshootingclub.com
    They will happily get you on the right track anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭TrapperJohn

No disrespect to East Coast, but Courtlough is by far the premier facility for shotgun shooting in the country and its open 7 days a week.

Have a look at www.courtlough.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Courtlough is brilliant. I just tried my second clay lesson in Hill Top Quad on Friday. Not as well laid out as Courtlough but the tuition was as good and we used different shot guns during the lesson. For Dundrum its dead handy (newtownmount Kennedy) www.pcquad.com

Advertisement