Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSI RMA? Does it exist?

Options
  • 18-09-2005 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭

Hey has anyone ever RMA'd anything to MSI? I has a mobo i has to RMA but they only have a form for the US?
    Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Yeah I RMAed a graphics card with MSI Germany there about 2 months ago.
    I discovered that MSI don't RMA directly, they will only accept an item if it is sent back to them through the retailer from which the item was purchased. So in my case the card came from JES Computer Germany so I got an RMA number from JES, sent it back to them and they got it repaired by MSI Germany and returned it to me. Kinda roundabout I know but that's the way they do it.
    Hope this saves you from the days of back and forth emailing that I had to go through to get this info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Hmmm I cant go thru my retailer as it is no more!!
    Womder if i just email them and tell them will they issue an RMA for it?
    Cheers BTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Well I guess in that case they should make an exception, I mean it is outside of your control that the retailer closed down.

Advertisement