Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US:'Rules' Star Sagal Gets 'Lost'

Options
  • 16-09-2005 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭

Minor Spoilers Season 2: (very minor)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Katey Sagal will guest-star on an episode of "Lost" early this season, but her role for the moment is as cryptic as the meaning of Hurley's numbers.
    The former "8 Simple Rules" star will be playing a character named Helen in the third episode this season, scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 5. It seems more likely that she would appear in the show's flashback scenes; higher-profile guest stars were primarily used that way in "Lost's" first season.

It also appears that the flashback for the episode, titled "Orientation," will concern Locke (Terry O'Quinn). Kevin Tighe ("Murder One"), who appeared last season as Locke's father, Cooper, will reprise his role.

Beyond that, ABC is offering only the broadest of hints about the episode, saying Jack (Matthew Fox), Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and Locke "learn more secrets about the hatch." The show's producers have said episode three contains a fairly major revelation about what's inside the hatch. Elsewhere, Michael (Harold Perrineau), Sawyer (Josh Holloway) and Jin (Daniel Dae Kim) face a new challenge after escaping the raft.
    Sagal, who played Cate Hennessy on "8 Simple Rules" for three seasons, most recently appeared in the ABC Family movie "Campus Confidential." The one-time "Futurama" and "Married ... with Children" star also had an unbilled cameo on "The Shield" earlier this year.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|97563|1|,00.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

yup i just caught that announcement by accident, dont know if she'll suit her character
    but i guess we have to wait and see...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,830 ✭✭✭✭Basq

DJ Qualls (who you've definantly seen in either 'Scrubs', 'Road Trip' or Britney Spears 'Boys' video) will also appear as a guest-star in Hurley's flashback episode (episode 3).

And in case you can't remember him...

Road Trip:
    48042_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

should casting news not be spoilered ??

anyway, here's a promo pic of him from 2.4
    http://www.lightfantastic.org/gallery/200509/01cluck05
    compare it to this one from 'numbers'
    http://lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x18-numbers/numbers055.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

I'm not sure if I agree with her playing Helen, I just don't see her as that type of character. I think she is a fine actress most people assume that her and Ed O'Neil were the characters they played in Married With Children but they weren't. The fact that they were so beleivable as those characters proves what great actors they were. Still I'm not sure she should be playing helen. I guess we'll find out though.

Advertisement