Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital

Options
  • 16-09-2005 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Does anyone pay the extra 10 Euro per month for the NTL Digital channels (on top of the 20 Euro per month Basic TV package)?

Im currently thinking about it just so i can get TV5 as i want to improve my french. Those unscroupulus b**tards took TV5 off their basic TV package so i shouldnt really do anymore business with them at all, after all TV5 is given free to NTL.....but there's no alternative cable TV company in Galway. Just one of the many disadvantags of living in a small town in a small uncompetitiive country. Id like to get a satellite dish in the future so i can get all the french TV channels but thats not possible in the near future.

So in relation to the NTL digital pack? Is it worth the extra 10 euro per month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

satellite definately not an option?

TV5 is free in several locations and all the french terrestrials are free from another location

Advertisement