Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy water bottles- donut type

Options
  • 16-09-2005 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a water bottle tye type you ca put your hand through when running( shaped like an oblong donut)
    ..possibly sportsworld in Terenure? But I am in the louth area and cannot find anywhere that stocks them..
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

The dublin marathon is coming up. Get into the RDS for the marathon show, dont need to have entered marathon to gain access and you can get everything and anything here. All bottle types, socks, runners, drinks, carb gels everything and anything. Also lower prices than the stores, a lot lower so i'd recommend going in there.

forgot to add the first time, marathon show is one week before the marathon itself.

Advertisement