Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location of post office delivery office?

Options
  • 16-09-2005 9:03am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭

An Post tried to deliver a package to my home yesterday but I wasn't their, they left a note saying to collect it at my local delivery office and that details are on the other site along with opening hours, however thei'rs no such details.

Anybody tell me where this place is?, Somebody told me its up near the IDA ind estate but couldn't give me decent directions.

So coming from the junction just before you meet WIT/head down towards Lizduggan area how can I get their?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it is in the northern extension which is is up by Hillview and it is literally the last place there. go into IDA estate at the AIB at Lisduggan then go right towards FAS. keep going till you come to the back road into Waterford and turn right (on the way to Hillview) and take the 1st left. this will take you to the northern extension and then keep going to the end of it till you find the An Post delivery office

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

thanks, found it in the end :)

Advertisement