Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars

Options
  • 16-09-2005 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Want to know what people think. I went to see them in the Sugar Club last Saturday. They were great live. I'm now addicted to their album, Set Yourself on Fire.

Anyone else go to that gig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Wanted to go, had no money. Class band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭HarryHoudini

Yeah was there, they were class, and looked so humbled by the crowd. They were expecting no one to show up.

They're previous album 'Heart' is class too, they played a couple of tunes from it in the sugarclub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

I would've loved to go to see them.
    My friend in Holland saw them and said they were deadly, and fell in love with the violinist.

goo wrote:
    I would've loved to go to see them.
    My friend in Holland saw them and said they were deadly, and fell in love with the violinist.

Me too! Mmm-hmm!

They were amazing live..I hear they'll be returning in December or something.

Advertisement