Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get thermal sensors?

Options
  • 16-09-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get some thermal sensors, you know the flat type which come with fan controllers such as the Coolermaster Aerogate II.
    I bought an Aerocool Gatewatch this week, but the damn thing comes with no sensors so i had to hook it up to the ones which I was already using with my older CM Aerogate. This however leaves me without sensors for my Aerogate, which I want to put to use in my second pc.
    I have done a lot of Googling and seem to be only turning up 'steel pin' type probes and other items which are not suitable, either because of outrageous price (€50 for a sensor but if I buy 99 or more I save €2 per sensor :rolleyes: ), or they come bundled together with a fan controller(not my one apparently) but not sold separately.
    So if anyone has any ideas as to where I might find some of these, I would appreciate the info. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

How about these

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

I have some of them how many are you looking for ??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Do you mean These ones

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Hi, thanks for the replies lads. It is the sensors like Hopeful linked to I am looking for as I already have a fan controller but no temp sensors.
    @ Dubdvd. I would need 4 if that is possible. I'll send you a pm.

Advertisement