Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Luck

Options
  • 15-09-2005 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Best of Luck to all the IPSA members travelling to Holland for their first Level 111 competiton this weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

Tomorrow 16 IPSA members are travelling to Holland to take part in the dutch open , This is a huge undertaking for us and it has been a very busy year to reach the standards required to compete in this competition. Every member travelling has an international competitors licence and many of us also have completed the IPSC ro's course . Our membership now stands at almost 60 and around 40 have completed the safety courses. We hope to expand the sport in the coming year and have shoots in various clubs around the country and get many more members through the safety courses and through the international competitors licence courses.

If i was making a bet Saul kirsch for the open title would be my favourite,

Ill keep you all posted of how we get on

DVC

Pro IPSA :)

Iwont be smiling at 3am getting up to head for the airport though

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

Not so sure about Saul Kirsch Zed, I hear the IPSA's No.1 open div. competitor is putting in some outstanding times in practice......... No.1 as in ONLY ONE that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Flattop 15

Go get em guys.Wish I was going with you.Thanks to slow Irish firearms administrators,I am still here,to qoute Fr Jack Hackett from Father Ted "on this feckin Island." :eek:

Advertisement