Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen Kong ,mike patton,rammstein

Options
  • 15-09-2005 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Queen Kong have put an enormous collaboration up on their CPU page.
    The track, called "Cubing My Ball" is a dense Jazz,Metal, grindcore, Black Metal and everything else conflagration featuring
    German sensations Rammstein,
    ****-eating psycho GG Allin,
    former Communists the Red Army Choir,
    former Bi-Boy David Bowie,
    Fantomas frontman Mike Patton,
    the opening grind assault of the track gives way to a sensational Jazz interlude by QK vocalist Amy S,followed by more chaos,before the song wraps itself up for its credits rolling "all-time-low" finale.

check it out at
    this link: http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/337/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Who cares? The only reason you go on the internet is to talk about yourselves. And your songs suck. Your 'song' about brain tumours is particularly insulting.

You think you're smart. People just think you're stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

here here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, I've just downloaded your song and the only word that comes to mind is Pathetic. The name-dropping of genres you clearly have no grasp of is downright insulting. What "Opening grind assault"? I certainly didn't hear any grind in there, and I certainly didn't hear an of this "Sensational Jazz" either.

Pump your pathetic wares elsewhere please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 guns n ammo

haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

haha.

Oh I see, it was all a joke and I fell for it. :o

• Advertisement

thanks for all the positive feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Pretty boring I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sweetoblivion

they kick ass live, I'll have you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

No they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

again i completely agree with dadakopf, they are a joke and a terrible terrible band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nakata

I completely understand if you don't like Queen kong but their is always a a link with people who slate us. They never identify themselves. It's just so cowardly.
    Amy-Queen Kong front person.
    P.S. We are a ****ing great band. Come to our gig in Bodkins on the 15th of this month you bitter bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'll be at your gig because I really like (retards). However based on your songs that are on your site I'm not expecting much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Nakata wrote:
    I completely understand if you don't like Queen kong but their is always a a link with people who slate us. They never identify themselves. It's just so cowardly

:confused:

You're aware that people don't routinely divulge their personal information in every post in which they state an opinion?

That said, I've seen you live and I would like to echo Karl's earlier comments (but I won't because that would just be repetitive)

Yours sincerely, Steven Tanner.

Queen kong, Medea and Retards are now playing in Toners on lower baggot street instead of B*****s. This Friday 14th of October, 9pm, E6.
    Please do come.
    Amy Qk

Advertisement