Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Head

Options
  • 15-09-2005 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else remember "The Head" on MTV many a year ago? It was about a fellow with an huge head that housed an alien named Roy, and I don't quite remember that much else about it other than the fact that it was quite funny. I just remembered it there last night and myself a nice bit of nostalgia about the glory days of MTV europe. Bring back Ray Cokes and The Head tbh.

head.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The head was cool, but even better was

maxx-tpb3.jpg
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Aye, I remember the Maxx aswell, but unfortunately I don't think I got to soo much of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Bring back Ray Cokes
    That man is a legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Aye, I remember the Maxx aswell, but unfortunately I don't think I got to soo much of it.
    Just download the episodes from limewire...i did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Kolodny wrote:
    That man is a legend!

God yes! MTV went firmly down the ****ter when he wasn't around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I have the vhs of the entire series.

Twas quality.

I still find it hard to believe that at one stage MTV weren't complete ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The Maxx was ****ing genius - got it on DVD off eBay last year. All that was during the golden age of MTV - great, off kilter cartoons and programs, brilliant presenters along with some brilliant non-pop music,

Advertisement