Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

# Eastenders # Emmerdale and # Coronation Street Crazy.

Options
  • 15-09-2005 7:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Ok I’m the only guy who works with ten girls in an open plan office 'sounds great right' the only thing is their all mad...
    They never stop talking about hello and ok magazine, and about losing weight it's ever day non stop, it drives me crazy.
    But they mostly talk about the soaps on television, and what’s going to happen with the characters and the story lines.
    You see, the think is I don't watch soaps much, but because of the girls do, I know more about it then I care too...

So I’m looking for some help on getting back at them, and this is what I’ve come up with:
    I need to find out what's going to happen in the soaps that they watch, for instance up coming top secret store lines:
    They love the top three soaps.

Once I have the info, I can then feed bits to them a little at a time, not telling them the full story.
    Because there so into the stories, it should drive them bonkers, keeping them guessing on how it could unfold.

Well that’s the plan.

So if anyone has future knowledge, then post a reply.

I’m going to use this one I found on eastenders today, and see how I get on, hope you don’t mind, Turismo4.

Ta.
    _Turismo4 wrote:
    IT’S ALL HERE: THE DATE OF THE MITCHELL BROTHERS RETURN and STORY.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=289035

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Have a look here. The nav panel on the left will take you to previews of the next few weeks for individual soaps. The Soap Scoop section may have some titbits on the months ahead (as well as a whole load of useless crap about who's in what magazine this hour).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

No mate I don’t mind, work away..

Advertisement