Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABC RERAN EXODUS PART II Slight Spoilers For US AND EVERYONE ELSE

Options
  • 15-09-2005 6:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

In Indiana ABC reran Exodus part II and strectched it into a two hour event. Unless I'm mistaken and it was two hours originally. I only saw the last bits of it the first time around and it's kinda hard to figure out how long something is when watching a dvd. I was hopening maybe the second hour would be about the next season or something but alas no. I did get to see a small preview for the second season. Better than the one you see on oceanic flight 815 but not by much. The few new tibits it did see were the following.
    Kate down the shaft with an gun and calling up to the others "I think there is something down here" Before screaming and Locke calling out to her.
    Jack and The rest of the survivors gathered together somewhere Possibly the hatch saying that they can all survive if they stick together
    and Shannon and Syiad together and Shannon asks "Did you see them?" And "Do you believe what I saw" Something to that affect

Not a lot of new stuff but i thought I would post it.

I would be more than happy to post reviews of new episodes as I see them since I live in the states if any of the mods want me to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Interesting bits and pieces there.

There'll be new "US: 2x?? 'Episode Title'" threads when they get shown on your side of the water, as a lot of people will be getting the episodes from their "cousins" in the days after each episode, so you'll be able to join in when those threads start up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

ok, who's the little red haird man u use as an avatar

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ok, who's the little red haird man u use as an avatar
    Roland Daggett from Batman the animated series I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Shannon sees
    walt with the others in the jungle. Because no-one has made it back from the raft yet, no-one believes her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

One more thing I should add. There was a comercial during the broad cast it showed
    Sawyer sitting infront of the plane holding his letter with a voiceover that went roughly like this "They think they know what I'm cabable of, what I'll do to survive, they don't have a clue. Everything happens for a reason, Pulease

• Advertisement
Advertisement