Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The return of The 4400

Options
  • 14-09-2005 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently SFX have a spoiler zone in this month's issue about the show, anyone know when Sky will be airing the second season? When the first series started I missed the pilot and an episode after it so I didn't start watching it but someone lent me the dvd recently, and I've been pretty hooked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Tuesday 27th September,not sure what time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

tvnutz wrote:
    Tuesday 27th September,not sure what time yet.

8pm, 2hour episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Are all of them going to be 2 hour slots? If so it'll be finished in 6 weeks.

The second series is very good. If you liked the first one then you'll certainly enjoy this. I'm sure there'll be a third aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I loved series 2, and the end of it set up superbly for season 3. Hopefully they go through with it. 2x01 was a 2 hour premiere, and the rest were 1 hour, so I assume thats what sky will do....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Whoot thank for the information guys, I was glued to the thing when I had it on dvd. I looked up an episode listing, 12 episodes in series 2 which is good, I was disappointed that there was only 5 in series 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I enjoyed the 1st 3 eps of season 1,and I thought the last 3 weren't great at all,I didn't like the finale in particular. But I have heard season 2 is good and I will watch it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I was glued to this for the 1st series. I can safely say that it and 24 were the only 2 series that I ever watched every week on TV. Usually I just get the DVD some how!

Series 2 has been doing the rounds on bittorrent trackers for a while but I've resisted the urge to download them thusfar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

2nd series is much better than the 1st imo. 12 episodes instead of 5 allow for much better character development, the first 5 episodes and last 2 episodes are magnificent, the ones in between are sort of just fillers, you'll see what I mean, but it's awesome.

Advertisement