Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Customeriser/paint Job

Options
  • 14-09-2005 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good sprayer, looking to get a CBR250 resprayed in Repsol colours, somewhere around dublin/wicklow.............Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

A guy called Tony Clarke is supposed to be excellent. Don't have his number tho. Join the forum on www.cbr250.com and somebody there will give it to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭twentyfour7

If you havn't found anyone yet i use a guy out in ballymount and he is absolutely brilliant!! He has millions of demo bikes and awards and he loves his work. I've a zxr400 89 that i'm rebuilding and he has done a terrific job on the paint and dented tank etc...
    If your interested let me know and i'll p.m you the number

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

How much does it cost approx?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I would have a guess at about €1200 for a race rep scheme.

OP, there was a cbr 250 in repsol colours on sale in megabikes about a month ago

Advertisement