Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grouses of Spouses

Options
  • 14-09-2005 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Top 10 Grouses of Woodworkers Spouses.
    10. There is never enough room in the car for my garage
    9. He keeps bring home bits of wood that he has found, like stray animals. But he never uses any of them so our house features an unusual 'woodpiles everywhere decor'
    8.He spends hours scouring antique shops and flea markets for old tools and I'm tired of being dragged along and staring at dingy knick-knacks and worn out furniture.
    7.Nails and screws left in pockets make an ungodly racket when they go through the washer and dryer.
    6.A problem in the shop casts a gloomy pall over the entire house.
    5.His 'good woodworking' tools are off limits to the rest of us, but he can't bear to buy 'homeowner grade' replacements so there are no tools in the utility drawer
    4.He's oblivious to the trail of saw dust he leaves around the house.
    3.The outline of his tape measure gets worn into the back pocket of his jeans so people are always staring at his butt.
    2.My hair is wet ,I'm late for work and my hair dryer has disappeared. If he has borrowed it again to remove old glue I'll aliphatic his hide

No 1 grouse of the woodworkers spouse is....He keeps saying he is going to build things but all he does is buy tools.

Advertisement