Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody in general, RooKad in particular

Options
  • 14-09-2005 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    For those of you that remember me and my wee "virtual" extention, the plans for which are soon to become a reality, or so the architect tells me, yet again, lol.
    Just in case I'm obliged to go the self build route, I'll need a good groundsman to sort out the foundation and MORE immediately I'll need to set up an engineer or similar with a P.I. number to certify main building is up to standard ( to avoid selling problems later, should the need arise). You know what I mean, a couple of inspections, etc and a cert at the end.
    Any comments, tips appreciated. All RooKad humour welcome

t

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi tapest,

Is this extension on your new house ? sold the last one because of all the waiting for planning permission or was it an Architect ? :D:D

PM me at my own address I am having problems with the Boards messages, I think it might be new software security levels are set too high.

Roo. :)

Advertisement