Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ronan Colgan 2003-2005

• 13-09-2005 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey everybody most of ya probably dont know me but i couldnt resist having my very own thread, oh wow!! *feels brilliant* anyway here's what i did:

2003 - Session 1 - Economics - Keith's RA Group
    Twas me first year and to be honest i cant remember alot of it. i rember a few of the economical things such as coin operated lamposts, SOY!! and i could be very much mistaken here but something bout vending machines selling underwear! correct me if you will...

2004 - Session 1 - Legal Studies - Smiley Nially's RA Group
    Had an absolute ball that year! had a legend of a roomate (conor neenan), had a cool RA, class RA group and a brilliant class! it was a class inuendo filled class and the instructor (eoin carolan) was absolutley brilliant. oh yea and who could forget rod and his green party veiws!

2005 - Session 1 - Psychology - Barry's RA Group
    Probably my best year!! i was in the exact same room as 2004 which was weird in a good way. everybody was mad sound and i knew everybody (well loads of people anyways) and it was such a good laugh. my class was so much the instructor (Sarah McElwee) and TA (Kevin Treacy) really made the class a great laugh and i may have even learnt a thing or two! SURPRISE SEX!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Hmmm...think I might have seen you around once or twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fortytwo

Outcast wrote:
    Hmmm...think I might have seen you around once or twice

yea.. ya could well have!! i vaguley remember you there now!! ooh i think im gona go post on your thing...

Advertisement