Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RyanAir

Options
  • 13-09-2005 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,121 ✭✭✭✭

Bastards.
    One of our party made a mistake while booking flights in december, realised straight away and rang only to be told that it was €30 per passenger to change them.
    If it was done over the phone then its €40 per person.
    such a shower of c unts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 naughtyadam

Pay peanuts...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Well then he shouldn't have made a mistake?? It's not rocket science and you DO get a confirmation page before you enter your credit card details, so it was his own fault.

I don't see why you even bothered to post this tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Best to get someone who won't make a mistake to do it next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,121 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Yes, thanks for all the useful replies.
    Next time I will ask the person if they are planning on making a mistake before I get them to book anything.

I'm assuming none of you have ever used the edit feature of boards as you apparently dont make mistakes and they do let you preview your messages before you submit them...
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

just go on the other date lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thread not really going anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement