Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian wont go onto my mp3!!

Options
  • 13-09-2005 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Ok dont know where to post this so i said heres a good a place as any,

I recently purchased kasabians album and upon listening to it i found it worthy to go on my jukebox but to my shock when i chucked it in my pc it would go to my mp3 player!!,i mean seriously wtf? i pay 20 euro for a cd and now i cant listen to it on a daily basis as i dont have a discman anymore, anyone out there have any similar experiances, or solutions to this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. brother had the exact same problem with it.

Think you can successfully rip it using a DVD RW drive or something like that. Check the Message Board on the official Kasabian website for a load of people with the same problem, and a couple of proposed solutions!

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

odd... it worked for me.
    I have a Creative MP3 player.
    I'm not sure if I put it on my PC using Windows Media player or using the Creative software, but it worked anyway.
    Hope you find the solution as basquille pointed out... it's a super album :d

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I copied it to my PC using Music Match.
    No problems with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

well what happends is that the first few songs go fine but then the rest of the songs get mixed up and it all just gets messed up, sooooo annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you using a sony mp3 player?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

no a creative zen touch, really sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Patricide wrote:
    no a creative zen touch, really sucks
    So you using creative software too?
    Creative Organiser?
    I'm using that and have no problems. Just ripped it again last night as I deleted the old one by accident.
    Just put in CD and click "rip now" on the toolbar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

Patricide wrote:
    Kaabian wont go onto my mp3!!

probably for the best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

I had the same problem with the only My Morning Jacket album I ever bought, back when I liked them. OpenMG Jukebox, WMP & a few others just didn't see the tracks when I went to rip it. Pain in the arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

you could just download the album, its not illegal seeing as you own a copy. Here is the link for the torrent: http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=323795&query=kasabian+

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Ha, good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

well I'm a girl but thanks :P

Advertisement